Lakota Safe Company Trading Post offers full service retail sales of firearms and firearms accessories. Hand Guns, Long Guns, Class III Items, Holsters, Ammunition, Targets, Cleaning Supplies etc. from the leading brands.
PLEASE NOTE: Online prices and inventory available ONLINE ONLY (In-store Pricing & Availability Varies).
All Firearms On-Line Purchases Can Be Picked Up At The Retail Store, or Can Only Be Shipped to a Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer (FFL).
- Copies of the FFL Licensed must be scanned and emailed or delivered by FAX to [email protected] along with the BUYER’s name, address, phone, and order number.
- There are no Exceptions to this policy.
Due to the Complexity of Legal Requirements for the Transfer of Firearms to Non-Resident Aliens (Individuals That Do Not Hold A Valid USCIS Permanent Residence ID or U.S. Work Visa Issued by ICE), the following Federal Regulation Must be Followed:
*WE DO NOT SELL OR TRANSFER FIREARMS TO NON-U.S. CITIZENS WITHOUT A VALID USCIS PERMANENT RESIDENCE ID OR A VALID U.S. WORK VISA ID ISSUED BY IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT (ICE)*
Non-U.S. Citizens Without A Valid USCIS Permanent Residence ID or U.S. Work Visa – Please Note:
This website will proceed with financial transaction for a firearm. However, when your Citizenship Status is disclosed during the physical transfer process, the Firearm will not be transferred to you, and you will be subject to a 25% Restocking Fee. This is a Non-Negotiable Policy.
DEFINITION: Ineligible Person to Purchase a Firearm and Ammunition
The following classes of people are ineligible to possess, receive, ship, or transport firearms or ammunition:
- Those convicted of crimes punishable by imprisonment for over one year, except state misdemeanors punishable by two years or less.
- Fugitives from justice.
- Unlawful users of certain depressant, narcotic, or stimulant drugs.
- Those adjudicated as mental defectives or incompetents or those committed to any mental institution.
- Illegal aliens.
- Citizens who have renounced their citizenship.
- Those persons dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Persons less than 18 years of age for the purchase of a shotgun or rifle. State of Florida law is currently less than 21 years of age.
- Persons less than 21 years of age for the purchase of a firearm that is other than a shotgun or rifle.
- Persons subject to a court order that restrains such persons from harassing, stalking, or threatening an intimate partner.
- Persons convicted in any court of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
Persons under indictment for a crime punishable by imprisonment for more than one year are ineligible to receive, transport, or ship any firearm or ammunition. Under limited conditions, relief from disability may be obtained from the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury, or through a pardon, expungement, restoration of rights, or setting aside of a conviction.
We Reserve the Right to Refuse Services to Anyone
- We reserve the right to refuse services to anyone.
- Reservamos El Derecho A Rechazar El Servicio, A Cualquier Persona.